Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today's look: Bo Ho Alice in Wonderland and Sailor Princess Hybrid

The other day while attempting to Christmas shop at VV (not the best idea, especially when you're the fashion equivalent of a homeless crackhead,) I couldn't help but notice this delectable little number hanging ever so innocently in the dress section.

Did I mention it comes with pockets?!


*Sigh* When it's meant to be, it's meant to be...


This dress is worn with a '2 for 1 Sale'  tomato red cardigan with hand me down bristre brown tights and vintage penny loafers from vv.

If we look down, we'll notice that this look also includes a darling hand me down cameo locket and pearl earrings from my fabulous grandmother.



(Purple lipstick? Let's get another point on the board!)

Thanks so so much for reading my first outfit post!
More to come!



-Marlaena a.k.a The Poor Little Thrift Girl

(Maybe someday she'll be a real princess)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment