Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Have yourself a very fashion forward Christmas

Merry boxing week to all, here's a Christmas gift haul!


Woah! Look at those bangles! Can you say.... a word to describe them?!
This hand party was given to me by my darling friend Rachel! Thanks pal!

Also! Glitter nails provided by Santa!
The peacock feather ring is definitely a new favorite in the Marlaena collection.

Next up! We have an unbelievably gorgeous pearl collar given to me by my beautiful, elegant, could be mistaken for Cleopatra, friend Hannah!

Don't be so modest dear girl!
This number is such an amazing vintage find. I tip my chapeau and flamboyantly bow in her general direction for the extremely thoughtful gift (how the hell did she not keep this for herself?)

The little slice below is something truly kooky, delightful and utterly fabulous. No I don't mean me, but thank you. I'm talking about the bendy headband/neck mustache!

The choices: wallflower bunny, charming 1900's comedian and murderous housekeeper.
These looks were provided by Michelle! Thanks grrrrrl!


Last but CERTAINLY not least we have....


....Drumroll please...

duh-duh-duh-duh.....

ZUT ALORS!!

Well if it isn't the beautiful rare alpaca fur coat from before! Best mom ever!

Negative side effects of this coat include being mistaken a yeti and being shot.
This was a most wonderful Christmas, thanks to everyone for the great gifts!

Have a great boxing week and remember: Middle of the first week in January, mid- day, at a mall that's just the right amount of stores that no one really likes to go to because of the geriatrics and glue sniffing teenagers


Happy hunting! 

-Marlaena a.k.a The Poor Little Thrift Girl

Was going for Fonzie, came out as Rick Moranis in Ghostbusters


No comments:

Post a Comment