Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Cutest Lil' Thrifter You Ever Did See!

Ladies and weirdo's....

Meet Tara. 

Tara Rouillard is one of the most talented thrifters living in Edmonton to date. The other day at work, she wore an outfit that had me saying "hot dog what a look!" (I did not actually say that)
Not only can she dress fab, she can organize the shit of a purse wall, lemme tell ya!
Everything she's wearing is from our beloved VV boutique on their infamous "Everything 50% Off Day" which I personally believe should be a national holiday. 

The one advantage that Tara has against me at the ravenous game of thrift and awe, is finding pants.

Being a 6'1 abominable snow monster, I have found the whole rifling through endless amounts of denim to find ONE pair of jeans that doesn't make me look like I'm clinging desperately to youth {in other words, ones that aren't too short,} has been proven a most aggravating task indeed, that's why when she showed me the incredible black denim high waisted pants, I wanted to strangle her.....

...In a nice way!

Sorry boy's, this is taked
 It's second-hand pants like these that make me feel like Fievel from An American Tail.

Somwhere..... out there.....

"You're not aloud to sing in your blog, Marlaena!"

Uh sorry bout that.... uh... myself?

Anyway, enough inner monologue, more about Tara

Tara is the very bright young woman with the vocabulary of a frat boy who manages The Tin Box on Whyte avenue. She loves star wars, chicken nuggets and Genesis (not just these things but it gives you an idea of who she is.)
You're f**king adorable! We get it!

When she's not found at TB or in the middle of winning a Mia Farrow look-alike-contest, you might find her at home with her sweetie and a good game of 'Restaurant City' or perhaps at Filthy's for karaoke Tuesday's, serenading us with her rendition of Never Ever by All Saints.
Beautiful lady but a bro at heart... or should I say brah?
That's all for now folks and remember: A killer high waisted pant and a red pixie cut will make you at least 46% cooler than everyone else in the universe.
-Marlaena a.k.a The Poor Little Thrift Girl

To answer your question, yes the hair is blue, more on that later
The cool police called and I'm under arrest! (they set me free after I made that joke)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment